Friday, February 5, 2016

Belle Vie Layout

Hello! Tuesday I shared a layout from one of Photo Play Paper's new collections, Paper Dolls, but that's not the only great new collection designed by Julie Nutting. Today I'm sharing a layout created from Photo Play Paper's Belle Vie.


For this super feminine collection, I once again had to reach for a photo (taken by Candice Berman Photography) from my niece's 1 year photo shoot.


This lovely collection has a bit of upscale, Parisian feel to it, so it lent itself perfectly to a bit of gold. In the photo, my niece's shirt, bow, and birthday banner all have gold in them, so I mirrored that with a bit of gold textured card stock.


The Hello Beautiful journaling card was meant for this little girl's photo, and it served as the perfect title, too. This elegant collection just seems to call for clean lines and simple embellishing. 


Bella Vie is another knock out collection by Photo Play Paper and Julie Nutting!

No comments: