Friday, June 26, 2015

Garden Layout

This is a bit of a different type of garden layout. When we were in Blarney, we checked out the fun poison garden, so of course I took some photos, and of course I had to scrap them.

Because I normally scrap my boys, I don't usually get to use a lot of floral prints. For a garden layout, however, the floral prints from Pebbles From Me to You were perfect!


I love the photo frames in this collection. I've used them from everything from mini albums to framing design elements. As you can see, here I used one for a journaling tag.

I added an extra chipboard flower sticker, and an enamel dot to make it pop even more.  


The right hand side of the layout are photos from the dungeon and caves below Blarney Castle. While not exactly garden photos, they went well enough with my Poison Garden photos from the other half of the page.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: