Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Clarion Cork

I'm continuing to work through my photos from Ireland one layout at a time. We landed in Cork, and went straight to our hotel. We picked this hotel based on online ratings, location, and price. and let me tell you we were not disappointed with the Clarion Cork hotel.


We really fell in love with Cork, and a big part of that was this lovely hotel with it's amazingly friendly staff and awesome location. Just on the edge of the downtown shopping district, we could get our fill of walking and then kick back and relax on the river front. So fun!


The mix of dark and light paper in Pebbles Home + Made fit my photos really well. It's a bit hard to tell from the photo of my photos, the vertical photo was taken during the full sun in the middle of the day, while the horizontal photo was taken when the sun was starting to set one evening. The colors in the photos are quite different, but both work really well with Home + Made.


I can't get enough of the pretty gold accents in this collection, too. I played them up a bit by using gold glitter alphas for the title. 


So, now I have one more page done, and it will definitely help us look back years from now and remember this great hotel in a lovely city!

No comments: