Wednesday, April 22, 2015

On Our Way to Ireland Layout

I have to apologize, I've neglected my blog a bit. My wonderful husband and I ran off to Ireland for a week, and now that I'm back, I'm struggling to play catch up. No complaints here, though. We had a wonderful time, some beautiful weather, and I got to spend a week all by myself with my favorite guy.


I took so many photos, and now I'm slowly going through them (in between getting caught up on laundry, spending time with the kids, and cleaning the house!). I really can't wait to get started scrapping, so I decided to make a quick layout today. Here's my On Our Way to Ireland layout with a few photos we took on our (long) plane flight.


A month or so ago, a friend picked up this paper and matching stickers for me when she visited a scrapbook store out of town. Friends who share your love of patterned paper really are the best!


I decided this paper from Reminisce really was the best one to start my Ireland scrapbook with. There will be no mistaking what the photos inside are all about.


Plus, the scenery in these photos isn't so pretty, so this bright fun paper isn't competing with some pretty landscape shots.


I thought I'd share one more photo from the trip. Now you can see why I'm so excited to get through the photos and spend some time scrapping them!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: