Monday, February 23, 2015

Celebrate Card

Sometimes a piece of paper is sitting on your desk, and an idea hits you. That's definitely what happened with the Celebrate Card that I'm sharing today. I had some Bella Blvd paper on my desk that I using for some birthday layouts, and I just had a card idea hit me that I had to stop and make.


The striped paper is what started the card. It's the back side of one of the Bella Blvd Max Candid Cards. I thought it would be fun to cut part of the stripes out of the center and pop the striped paper up over the negative, cut out space.


The star paper in the negative space is part of another Candid Card, and so is that sweet little fox. I layered everything up on a larger piece of  Bella Blvd blue star paper called Lucky Starz Surf N Turf. The colors make this card perfect for a masculine birthday card.


Now, I'm going to get back to scrapping those birthday layouts.

 Thanks for stopping by!