Thursday, December 11, 2014

You at 6

I have another layout to share - You at 6 - from when I did my kiddos annual photos this fall.  They grow so fast, and I love capturing who they are at this moment in time. 


It's like Heidi Swapp September Skies was made for my kid's annual photos this year.  When that paper came in, I couldn't believe how well it went with my photos.  Sometimes there's just paper crafting kismet! 


This kid is amazing.  He is goofy and kind, encouraging and energetic.  He loves to play any and every sport, and he still loves to cuddle.  Sometimes he says things that make me wonder what it looks like inside his brain.  This might just be my favorite age yet for him...but I think I say that every year about my kids, because it's just so fun seeing what kind of people they're becoming. 


Thanks for stopping  by, I hope you're having a wonderful week.

No comments: