Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Moxxie Hockey Layout

Well, our first year of hockey is a success.  At more than half way through, my kids love it, and are looking forward to next year.  So you know what that means? Lots of hockey photos and soon lots of hockey layouts.  Today I used Moxxie's Hockey to scrap a photo I took of my youngest son making a goal.


It's really quite hard to see in photos, but the Moxxie Hockey papers have some really cool texture to them.  They're printed so they look like scratched up ice.  I love it.  It gives the whole layout a fun skated on look. 


  I used some shiny black chipboard Thickers from American Crafts for the title.  They went well with the feel of the whole layout. 


Since my son's been averaging about 3 goals a game, the hat trick label and goal die cut fit just right with the photo.  I popped those up with a little bit of foam adhesive to add a bit of dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today, and Go Tornadoes!

No comments: