Thursday, October 23, 2014

First Night In The Camper

This past spring we bought a camper.  It was a big deal, as was our first outing in it.  Of course I just had to snap a photo of our first night in the camper, and when I found Doodlebug's Happy Camper at A Walk Down Memory Lane, I knew I had found the perfect paper for my photo.

First, this photo was taken when my kiddos were wired because they got to spend a weekend camping.  Second, this was taken inside a camper, at night.  Those things put together don't make for a very pretty or interesting photo, but the memory was so special I wanted to scrap it.  When I have photos that aren't so great, I tend to lean toward using brighter, more fun paper.  Over the top fun paper mixed with a not so great photo makes for a much more dynamic layout.


And really, could anything be more perfect for this nighttime layout that fun star paper and cool Doodle Pop moon sticker? 


Well, maybe this simply adorable camper sticker.  I actually grabbed the camper sticker before I even looked at the paper!  I just knew I had to have it.  After framing out the photo with my patterned papers, I added a library pocket for my journaling about our first night in the camper, and finished it up with a title and the cute Doodle Pop embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: