Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Birthday 2 Page Layout

I feel like I've been making a lot of 2 page layouts lately.  I guess I just have a lot of photos I want to squish into 1 place. Today I have a Birthday 2 page layout.



I'm just finishing up on the photos from my younger son's birthday party (so then I can start on my older son's birthday photos!).



I once again reached for Pebbles Birthday Wishes for my birthday scrapping.  I just can't get enough of this collection!  There's so much good stuff, and it looks different every time I use it.


I had to add in some of those red star bursts for this layout.  I just think they look so much like superhero Pow!'s.  Lots of straight lines and simple embellishments help tell the story of my son's party from start to finish.  For example, I put a thank you sticker under the photo of his thank you take home goodie boxes. 


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week!