Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Holiday Cards & More Vol 9 and a Friend's New Shop

I have a few random things today that I thought I'd put in one place.  First, Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Holiday Cards & More Vol 9 has gone on sale, and I have 2 paper crafted ornaments in there.



This is a special edition, so you'll find it both in digital and print formats.    You can find both of my ornaments on page 112.Here's a little sneak peek at one of them.


The second bit of information I have today is some exciting news about a talented scrappy friend.



Juliana Michaels has opened an Etsy shop, 17 Turtles, where you can find Digital Cut Files that she designed and can be used with andy electronic cutting machines. Digital cut files are available in PNG, SVG and DXF formats. I'm pretty excited for her, and looking forward to shopping her fun and innovative designs. If you have a digital cutting machine, I'd encourage you to go check out (and like) her shop. I have a feeling you're going to love her files, too.

Have a great day!

No comments: