Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Princess Baby Shower Party Favors

You know what this weekend is (besides 4th of July weekend)?!?  My sister's baby shower!  My sister who didn't think she was going to have kids is having a little girl, and we're celebrating.  She's coming in from California, and it's going to be a very princess baby shower.  I was in charge of the party favors, and I decided to do a Princess in Training kit for each woman attending.  Here are my Princess Baby Shower Party Favors.


First, I have to tell you that the patterned paper you see here is from Pebbles Special Delivery Girl and Pebbles Yours Truly.  I just went through my stash and grabbed a lot of pink, pretty patterns.


Now on to the favors! I cheated and bought pink gift bags.  I decided I just didn't have time to make bags.  I did, however, find some glittery tissue paper to stuff in them, and used my Silhouette to cut "Princess in training" from silver Pow! card stock. Each favor is something fun, homemade, or princess-y, and each favor has a little princess favor truth attached.


There's a little jar of homemade raspberry rhubarb jam that says, "Love, joy & jam should be spread around".  I created those labels (and all of my crown tags) with the print and cut feature on the Silhouette.
There's a little bag of gummy frogs (which just happen to be something my sister has been craving) that says, "You may have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince."
There is a bar of soap from a new recipe that I created (I'll share that in a different post) called Caffeinated Cocoa Butter Soap which says, "Even princesses need to take baths."


There's a princess wand that says, "To be a princess you have to believe you are a princess."
Finally there is some homemade Vanilla Cocoa Lip Balm that says, "A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear."
I'm so excited about how all of this came together!  I can't wait for Saturday.

Have a fantastic weekend! 


No comments: