Saturday, July 19, 2014

Photo Birthday Card

Oh boy...I know, it feels like it's been forever.  Life in summer can be so crazy. Right now I'm taking a quick breather before 65 cyclist show up to camp on our yard (and a few of our neighbors yards too) before they kick off RAGBRAI (Registers Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa) tomorrow morning.  In the mean time, I've managed to make a few projects, but not post any of them here.  Ugh!  So, today I have a quick photo birthday card to share.


I started out by layering Echo Park's Capture Life Die inside of Top Dog's Photo Mats die to get the Happy cut into the frame.  



I combined my dies and photo with Pebbles Birthday Wishes collection.  I utilized the papers, rub-ons and stickers from Birthday Wishes for this card. 

When all is said and done, it makes for a pretty fun birthday card.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: