Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Soccer Layouts

Today I have 2 different soccer layouts both made with Echo Park's Goal


I don't know about you, but I feel like I have been scrapping soccer team pictures for.ev.er.  Both my boys play rec soccer in the fall and spring.  I feel like everything looks the same, so I was pleased when this colorful, fun collection came out from Echo Park.  They definitely used much more color than most soccer lines, and I love that it's different then anything else I've used.

I kept it simple by layering up some of the matching stickers with foam dimensional adhesive.  Nothin' fancy here folks just stickers, paper, and some metal star embellishments.


Oh yeah, and a little washi tape.  I wanted something up in the top corner, but a rectangular journaling tag just wouldn't work, so I just took my scissors and snipped the bottom into a fishtail.  Problem solved. 

I don't think I like my second layout quite as much, but that's just sometimes how it is. The orange above and below the soccer ball paper is washi tape.  Again, I kept it pretty simple with some stickers, washi, and journaling cards. 


Now I have 2 more soccer team photo layouts to add to the book.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

AllAmy said...

i agree- love the colors