Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Making Ice Cream

Today I have a  layout I made of my oldest making ice cream.  He had a project to do for school. The assignment was to learn something new, and then give a small presentation about it.  He decided to learn how to make ice cream (bonus was getting to take the ice cream into school for a snack during his presentation).


I've really been wanting an excuse to use Carta Bella's Homemade with Love collection, and this was a pretty good reason. The colors in the collection just happened to go well with the colors of my (very dark) photos and even helped brighten them up a bit. 


The sticker sheet that went with the collection wasn't quite right for my ice cream layout, so I trimmed some of the icons from the patterned paper and popped them up with some Pop Up Glue Dots®.  A pretty simple way to scrapbook some school fun.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kelly Sas said...

This is an amazing, information packed, creative and memory making LO.