Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Layout Using Basic Grey Highline

Spring means baby animals on Grandma & Grandpa's farm.  My kids love seeing, petting, and even holding the baby animals.  When I got Basic Grey's Highline collection, I wasn't necessarily thinking spring on the farm, but you know what?  It was perfect for this layout.  Here's my spring layout using Basic Grey's Highline collection.



I started knowing that I wanted to use some of the paper that had orange on it, solely because it made my photo pop (it mirrors the orange in my son's sweatshirt).   From there I just started papers and stickers that I liked and layered them up.


I know that beautiful hand-painted titles are really in style right now. However, I don't have good enough handwriting to pull this off, so I cheated and pulled a font that looked similar to a handwritten title and cut it out in black paper with my Silhouette.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: