Thursday, December 19, 2013

Party Cracker Gift Boxes

I needed a few small gift boxes for some hand made presents my boys made for a few of our family members.  I didn't have any small boxes, so I decided to make my own using some leftover papers from the Gift Card Envelopes that I made and my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.  Here are my Party Cracker Gift Boxes.


The box design is not my own. Just Google "We R Memory Keeper's Party Crackers Envelope Punch" and you'll get lots of different instructions on how to make these.  I tweeked the measurements a bit to make the small enough for my needs.  These are actually small enough that you could get 4 boxes from 1 sheet of paper. 


I used a mixture of papers and embellishments from Imaginice's Colors of Christmas collection and Crate Paper's  Bundled Up


To be honest, I really don't like wrapping gifts - but making custom packaging for gifts? I can totally get on board with that!

No comments: